Maria

I admit it. I am crazy for Janet Evanovich's Stephanie Plum series. I just finished Finger Lickin' Fifteen and I went through it like a hot knife through butter. I don't want to give any spoilers but Lula and Grandma Mazur are a match and gasoline,Stephanie and Ranger well...I don't know how she does it 'cause I sure couldn't, and well the 'Burg is the 'Burg!

I got hooked on these stories because I grew up in that area and "know" these people. Now I really know these people. Janet's books are hysterical and are a true delight for me. I just wish she could write as quickly as I can read!

Finger Lickin' Fifteen isn't the only book on my night table right now. I have also read 3 of the Monica Ferris Needlework mysteries: Embroidered Truths, Sins and Needles and I am almost finished with Thai Die. I have an Emilie Richards book waiting (Touching Stars)as well as The Gifted Gabaldon Sisters by Lorriane Lopez. The last time I went to the library I picked up a couple of books by authors I was not familiar with and that was one of them.

That's it for now, I want to get back to reading! Caio
0 Responses

Post a Comment