Maria


I just finished reading this book today and I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed it. This is the story of a displaced Texas homemaker who moves to Connecticut and pursues her dream of opening a quilt shop. Since that is a fantasy of mine of course I had to have it. This poor displaced person discovers shortly after the store opens that she has breast cancer. As this is a cause I am strongly aware of, again, it struck home. The bonds formed and reformed in this book make a wonderful development of characters. I didn't want the book to end and thankfully, according to her website, A Thread of Truth picks up where A Single Thread leaves off. I am off to the library tomorrow to find it.

Marie Bostwick is one of the authors I picked up the other day that I had never read before and I can heartily recommend her now. I my just be hooked on the series but I sure gobbled this first one up!
1 Response
  1. Maria, I recommend Rooftops of Tehran, by Mahbod Seraji, a first time author whose book I devoured in a day, and was so moved I sent him an email.


Post a Comment